AddFlow offers the following features :
- Creates interactive flowchart and workflow diagrams
- Drawings can be made interactively or programmatically.
- Provides graph layout algorithms (professional edition only).
- Small assembly, light interface, flexible
- Runtime Royalty free
We provide 5 versions of AddFlow.
Addflow for WPF 2016 is a WPF Custom control created with the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and VS 2015. It provides a small deployment assembly (247 Kb), a light programming interface, speed (We use virtualization and low-level DrawingVisual objects to obtain the most lightweight way to perform drawing), full integration with the WPF environment. You may order either a standard edition, either a professional edition of AddFlow. The professional edition provides a set of graph layout algorithms.
AddFlow for WinForms 2015 is a .NET Windows Forms Custom control. It is 100% Managed Code.
AddFlow for WinForms 2015 is NOT compatible with previous versions.
What has changed ? Almost everything.
Why ? Those changes were necessary to allow a better evolution of the product for the future, to provide a lighter product that just does its job and nothing more, to take account of some new technologies like LINQ and for a better compatibility with other versions, especially the HTML5 version of AddFlow.
Does it provide the same features as previous versions ? Some minor features have been removed.
Does it provide new features ? Yes (pins, captions,orthogonal links, quadtree...)
It offers the following advantages:
- A small deployment assembly. The size of the assembly file is just 250 Kb
- A light programming interface: we do not provide an inflation of classes and properties.
- A light programming interface, great flexibility and full integration with the Winforms environment.
- Every visual elements can be customized: nodes, links, captions, resizing handles, etc...
- Runtime Royalty free.
- You may order either a standard edition, either a professional edition of AddFlow. The professional edition provides a set of graph layout algorithms.
AddFlow is an ActiveX control that lets you quickly build flowchart-enabled applications. Features such as distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and so on for each object of the diagram (node or link) are available. Nodes stay connected when moved. Metafiles support, serialization, multi-level undo/redo, printing, zooming, Bezier and spline curves, reflexive links, link jumps, gradient colors, link autorouting, custome shapes, multiselection, scrolling, user data association, navigation in the graph. You may order either a standard edition, either a suite edition of AddFlow. The suite edition provides a set of graph layout algorithms (Hierarchic, Force-directed, orthogonal, tree, radial, series/parallel).